Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've Been Blog-Tagged!

First, I removed all my auto-notifiers before I post these photos to the blog...not sure I want all my relatives seeing my kitchen sink or toilet...If they come to the website to check it out, lucky them. :-) I'll put them back on the auto-notify after this is over...
So Candace blog tagged me. The idea is take pictures of all the following things, without cleaning up, wiping down, or hiding things first. I won't say I followed the rules entirely, but I didn't clean my house specifically for these photos. Does that count? Let's put it this way--if I had to photograph my kitchen sink in it's natural state, I wouldn't make this post.

So here goes:
1. The fridge. No big deal, really. Costco gets about 70% of our grocery budget--hence the mega size salsa, feta, garlic, Gogurt, etc., etc. What isn't from Costco, really?
2. My closet. I really like those solid color shirts from Target...
3. Self-portrait. Can I make this one smaller? No make-up--that's not part of the blog-tag rules, but I just wanted to get this done.
4. Favorite room. Right now, it's this one, since I just steam-cleaned the floor. Not sure really which room is my favorite in general--they all have their pluses and minuses.
5. Kitchen sink. It doesn't get cleaner than this. Focus on the pretty flowers in the window, not the dishes in the sink.
6. Laundry room.
7. Toilet.
8. What the kids were doing at that moment--CHORES. Yessss! Owen was playing--getting him to do chores at 4 years is more of a chore for me than him. Guyan, however, is mature enough to not complain and to do them quickly. So good.
9. Dream vacation. I'm not sure either, but I think I'd go with Candace on this one and say almost anywhere where I didn't have to worry about how much things cost. And it would be somewhere warm and with Sean. Depending on my general mood, and how well the kids were getting along, they may be with us, or at Grandma's. :-)
10. Favorite shoes. My Tevas would be in this picture too, if I could find them.

And there you go! Not too painful, really. Now I blog-tag Michelle and Nicole. Go for it, ladies!

Melinda

1 comment:

A and C said...

Sweet! Your sink looked great and your steam cleaned floor reminds me how desperately mine needs to be cleaned. Thanks for playing!