Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The End of an Era

Owen's Kindergarten class went on a field trip to the fire station today. I think it will probably be his last one, and that means probably mine too. With two boys, MOMS Club, preschool, kindergarten, and Cub Scouts, I think I've been there for about eight field trips.

Today Owen got to play around with the hose nozzles...no hoses attached. I don't remember that from previous field trips. I also don't remember getting a tour of the firefighters' dorms. They must be adding on to the tour.

Of course, the kids learned all about what to do if there's a fire at your house, or if your clothes catch on fire, and all that. But one "burning" question we forgot to get answered today....

...what do you do if your marshmallow catches on fire?



1 comment:

Aimee said...

Wow that looks so cool! I would not have missed a cake decoration show if I knew about it!!

I wonder if you still want to bring the kids for a farm visit? All goats are healthy now and baby goats still cute.

let me know.

206-290-0877
aimee