Saturday, December 5, 2009

Not for the Faint of Heart

Owen lost tooth number three last night. After getting ready for bed and brushing his teeth, he came downstairs all perplexed because he had twisted his tooth around and could not pull it out nor put it right again. It was pretty gruesome.

(I told you it was gruesome...if the last picture grossed you out, don't say I didn't warn you)
But when it did come out a few minutes later, it wasn't at all gruesome...I promise. It was pretty funny, and now the boys are busy planning how they will spend the $10,000 they know they'll win from America's Funniest Videos. They don't think the other tens of thousands of videos have a chance.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally think you should win the $10,000.
Congratulations, O!

Cutzi said...

Hahaa!!! I love it! This is the second very funny tooth-pulling video I have seen in the last month. Cracks me up.

The first one was a blog I read and they actually attached a string to a doorknob. Yowchers.

Kim C. said...

Awesome. (But really, I feel ill. Will someone else handle this for me when it's my kids' turn?) :)